Monday, November 24, 2008

My new home

Meet my room! Finally everything is out of the suitcases and installed properly in its places. The bed is soft... and with no plastic cover underneath! Yeaaah! And I have a little balcony too (which i'm not sure for what, because it's not overlooking anything worth to look... to hang my laundry?!?)
This is the living room. The good thing living with the 2 foreigner is that the house is clutter free! Unlike many asian apartment. Yes, I'm sure you're familiar with your chinese friend's house or your gradma's house if you're asian.
Shower an toilet. Good water pressure, and high enough mount to cater the tall housemate. I've only met one so far and he's very nice. They're both from Uk and it turns out that they were neighbours back in their home country. So I'm in the odd one out in this house!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new place, and I find you're a great writer! I'm enjoying finding out what you're up to (THis is the second time I've looked at your blogs in the last week, yet, it's definitely interesting).
Have fun! We're rooting for you!

Anonymous said...

Looks much bigger than my current house/room -_-'