Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shida night market

What a fun way to go for dinner! 30NTD for 5 dumplings and 25NTD for a huge bread.
I had fun walking around the night market, feeling all touristy... checking out the girls ;)
No no.. not for me! hehe.. I have mon cheri!

And it was fun being surrounded by so many locals, finding out bargains, eating el cheapo food,
the joy!

I also went to seal the deal at my new apartment. I'd be sharing it with 2 guys from UK.
I have only met one chap but I think it's going to be great. I don't have to feel awkward not speaking chinese in the house, having laid-back western style without the owner imposing tight rules about having visitors around or any other rules like the one I have in my current temporary apartment.

And no plastic on the mattress! The joy!

No comments: